Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goals for 10.5.09

I am going to post my weekly goals each Saturday or Sunday for the upcoming week.

My goals for this week are:

CARDIO
*Run 2 miles per day Monday-Friday
I have been running twice a week for 3 miles each time. I would like to increase my endurance & am trying to mix things up a bit.
*Recumbent Bike for 20 minutes Monday,Wednesday,Friday
*Arc Trainer for 20 minutes Tuesday & Thursday

STRENGTH TRAINING
*Write down each exercise with the weight/reps
I haven't been writing any of my weight workouts down.
*Hold Planks for 1 minute.
The most I have held them for is 45 seconds - hard stuff

NUTRITION
*Enter EVERYTHING I eat each day on my Livestrong page.
I have hit a bit of a wall. The weight is definitely not coming off as fast and I'm thinking it has a lot to do with my food.
*Eat all meals at home Monday-Friday.
I have been eating lunch out especially a lot lately and it is a bad habit to get back into - used to do it all the time.

WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER:

*Lose 8 pounds this month, which will take me down to 253.2 and make my total weight loss to date 44 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great goals Em, you can do it! Especially the part about eating at home. Think about all the weight you'll lose and all the money you'll save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! That is my favorite show too! It's amazing what people can do if they set their minds to it. It's all about willpower. I did weightwatchers too and it is possible so keep it up!!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete