Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting Close

My weight this morning is 257.4 - which is .2 away from 40 pounds. Yahoo! Last weeks goals were okay - still haven't gotten around to writing down my weight workouts. My runs were terrific - I've shaved 44 seconds off of my 2 mile time since last Monday. I had a great workout this past Monday - I'm really addicted to that runner's high when I've really been pushing myself.

I have a confession to make - I am now addicted to spinach. It's completely my moms fault. I told her a couple of weeks ago that I really struggle getting in my fruits and veggies every day. She told me to go and buy a container of the baby spinach from Costco and just put a light dressing on it with some sunflower seeds. SO GOOD!!!! I call it my secret weapon - it ends up around 100 calories and I have it with my lunch every day. I used the light & zesty italian dressing from Kraft.

I am 95% sure that I'll be skipping the gym today. Gracie has been sick the last few days (Jeremy stayed home with her while I went to the gym yesterday), and I am not feeling too great either - I think we are all getting the flu, which means I will be missing a workout for the first time in about 3 months.... it will be okay.

this is me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment