Sunday, October 18, 2009

Then and Now

I haven't posted any pictures of myself yet - and after having the swine flu for the past week and my monthly "present" at the same time my plans have been a bust - I am completely looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow and going shopping for my healthy stuff that I was unable to get as I would have been publicly shunned for going to the store with my swine flu mask on. Anyway, I was looking at pictures on my phone while at Urgent Care on Thursday - luckily it wasn't that urgent because it took me 3 hours to see a doctor - when I came across a photo I took of myself in the middle of July and I was shocked at how different I look. So I got on our computer to see if I could find some old pictures from this past year to compare to my new ones - there weren't very many since I've really been avoiding the camera for quite some time - but I found these that were taken on New Years Eve of this past year - I would guess that I was anywhere from 283-287 at that time:





And here are some pictures taken just yesterday during a day trip to the mountains, and for the sake of this crappy past week we'll say I weigh about 258:





Maybe to the rest of you it won't seem like much, but I am so happy to see that I actually have a chin again.....

this is me now.

1 comment:

  1. Em I can see a huge difference!!! You are doing so great! Keep it up!!! And no more swine flu!

    ReplyDelete