Thursday, April 29, 2010

Progress Pics.....

Thought I'd post new pictures of myself - it is a good reminder of where I've been,








Posted by Picasa


where I'm at now























Posted by Picasa


and where I want to be. It's also a good reminder to get the straightener out after I have a shower and do something with my hair - holy cow Em!



I'm still sitting right at 234 pounds - which is not a bad thing, but not a really great thing either.  I can totally tell that I'm gaining muscle. And my eating this week has not been spot on - curse you Wendy's and Taco Bell.  But this is a learning process - if I knew it all already and applied it all already then this blog would be filled with more I-told-you-so's and less crap-I-messed-up-again's - and let's face it, nobody likes a know-it-all. 



this is me now.

7 comments:

  1. Em you look so amazing. I cant believe the huge diffrence from the first picture. You look great. Keep it up...... Maybe someday soon I will get off my but and do something about this gut of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so athletic and strong! Be proud, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you sweet sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great!! I hear you - Wendy's got me yesterday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are SO nice - thanks for the compliments. I was especially smitten with the "strong and athletic" given to me by Mindi!

    ReplyDelete