Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Confessional - On Saturday




I confess that:

-After stating I was going to have a good week foodwise, I went to Costco the very next day and was tricked by my kiddos into buying a package of brownie bites

-By tricking I mean they said - Mom, these are really good!

-Stupid free samples.

-They really were good - so good that I probably ate 40 all by myself (over 3 days)

-Does it really matter that I added in the 3 days part? You're all probably just paying attention to the fact that I ate 40 of the suckers

-Once I finished the last one I felt mucho relieved that they were finally out of my house

-Technically they are still in my house when I am at home because they are resting pretty on my tummy and thighs

-I know this might come as a shock - but I didn't lose ANY weight this week. Not even 1/10th of a pound.

-I still can't believe I've lost 62 pounds and that in another 55 I'll be at my goal weight

-Truthfully, I really think I look good right now and can't imagine what the old bod will be lookin' like when I drop another 55

-It might take a lot longer than I thought though, because I have to go back to Costco today!

this is me now

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on loosing 62 lbs! That is a feat all in its self. A girl is allowed to slip up every now and then, right? Espically for chocolate! Just make it up this week. :)
    I stopped by from FC and am a new follower.
    Happy Weekend
    Courtney@ frog2fab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Em! We've all been there! I won't tell you then about the brownie shake from Dairy Queen :) Just be glad that you love to work out!!!

    ReplyDelete