Sunday, March 28, 2010

This Week....

I decided I would post my meal plan for the next week - part KristiApproved part EmilyApproved (ha!ha!):

Breakfast: Kristi Burrito
Morning Snack (pre-workout): Blueberry or Banana protein shake
Lunch: Kristi Cheesy Tacos and 1/2 pear
Afternoon Snack 1: 1/2 c. kashi and 100-cal yogurt
Afternoon Snack 2: 1/2 pear & string cheese
Dinner: Kristi BBQ Chicken,beans and barley
Evening Snack: Edamame (1 costco bag) and Healthy Choice Fudge Bar

My goal for the week is to keep my calorie count around 1800 calories.

Major victory for me that I forgot to mention last week - I was in DESPARATE need of a new swimsuit and I was able to buy a size 18 tankini from Target along with size 18 swim shorts. I love them and can't believe I can shop off the rack at a "regular" store. Wahoo!!!!

This is a picture of me and my beautiful sis Melissa (aka Glamazon) from our trip last weekend in St. George - Mel has lost 25 (?) pounds over the last few months. Love you sis!

this is me now.

1 comment: