Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has Anyone Seen This Girl?


I seem to have lost her - not literally of course, I would have some explaining to do, but my dear little Whitney weighs approximately 52 pounds and I have lost 52 pounds...... Which gives me something nice to think about given my tough (sniff, sniff) week. I am feeling much better - much like my old, new self. Which is fabulous. I rented a carpet cleaner from the grocery store yesterday and had to fill out my drivers license info on the form. I whipped out my license, which I got the first week of October and my weight is listed as 263 - which was 100% true at that point. I had another mini victory at the store as I realized that I now weigh 18 pounds LESS than what my drivers license says - wahoo!!! I'm done tooting my own horn and patting my own back. I just really needed that this week.

Anyhoo, I am looking forward to a new week. I am going back to a good ole pb&j sandwich for lunch this week. I get the Kirkland brand multi-grain bread and it is SO healthy and SO inexpensive. I always toast my bread - I love the extra crunch. I am moving my 100-cal spinach salad to an afternoon snack with an activia yogurt. Should be a good week as we gear-up for the holidays =).

this is me now

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Congratulations! You are amazing! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do your girls make the best faces ever for the camera? I love it!

    ReplyDelete