Thursday, December 10, 2009

Honestly.....


I need a break - a break from being a mom, a break from being a wife, a break from being me! Anyone else feel this way? I tend to get these not so special/nice feelings a few days before my "lady visit" each month. Augghhhh!!!! It is funny how I can literally change over night - everything makes me cry or angry, and on top of that I am SO tired - but I know I will feel better within 1 to 2 days (was that too much info dad??? Sorry!) My cravings are definitely up this month compared to the last few and I'm not sure if it's because of the added stress of making Christmas magical and wonderful for the kids because that's my job or what, but I could probably eat my way through a whole pizza and polish off a bowl of ice cream without missing a beat - but I haven't, and I won't, but I'll think about it...... Today was my spin class and I absolutely adore it/loathe it. I can't believe how much stronger the old legs are getting and how much better my form is if I do say so myself - anybody taken a class and tried to get the C curve in the back while keeping your upper body relaxed, elbows bent, keeping your feet "elliptical" and actually pay attention to what is going on? I can now proudly say that I do! (sorta).....

In other news, Corinne over at the Phit-N-Phat blog - once again, can't figure out how to make it a link in my post - is offering a 12 week e-mail workshop for FREE starting in January, all you have to do is e-mail this absolutely amazing woman and she will send you the goods! Honestly, this lady is quite the inspiration - take a gander at her blog on my sidebar. She has lost over 100 pounds, now does figure competitions, all while being a mom to her son Logan, helping HER mom (or mammy as she calls her) reach her weightloss goals, and works tirelessly to help and inspire other women - and she even eats CANNED vegetables. Definitely my kind of lady!

Here's hoping I am back to my "normal" self soon!

this is me now

2 comments:

  1. Emily your blog is very inspirational. I have been struggling for a long time with the way I look after having four kids. I keep thinking that if I could just loose weight I would be happy. Reading your blog has showed me that I need to be happy with myself the way I am now. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! It really is the truth - I truly believe that we are meant to be the best we can be - but that can only come from hope, gratitude, faith, courage and love.

    ReplyDelete