Monday, September 13, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser Too

I turned 33 yesterday.  I'm not one of those people that gets freaked out by getting older - didn't care when I turned 30 and I'm hoping to feel the same way about 40, 50, 60 (you get the picture).  This year for my birthday I got exactly what I wanted - a Wendy's card from grandma and grandpa (such a treat!), a gift card from my parents, a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage (I'm excited beyond belief about it), an i-tunes card - I can never have too many great songs for my workouts, from the hubs, and a beautiful bracelet from my daughters.  The hubs made an awesome cake and we tolerated enjoyed a nice, crazy, noisy Sunday with the kids.  I am looking forward to this next year - a year of trying to live a balanced life, a year of respecting my body and appreciating the gift that it truley is, of trying new things and seeing endless possibilities.




Posted by Picasa

this is me now.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Em you look fabulous! Jeremy did a super job on your cake it looks wonderful! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day Emily! I'm still so impressed with your dedication. You are such an inspiration and we still miss you guys like crazy!!! Tell the girls hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how gorgeous my sister is!! Hubba hubba :) Oh how I love and miss you...oh crap, I gotta go ;)

    ReplyDelete