Thursday, August 19, 2010

A compliment.....

A lady in my BodyCombat class came up to me on Wednesday after we were done and said "You did such a good job, I'm new to class and I just followed you the whole time".  I completely realize that I'm patting myself on the back right now, but that was such an amazing compliment.  I try really hard to get my form right on all of our punches and kicks and it was nice to know that I'm doing it well enough that someone feels like they can look at me to see what we're doing.........or else they can't see past me and they have no other choice =).

Countdown to baby time.  My birthday is approaching.  If you will remember several posts ago I said we would start trying for our 4th baby (I know, we kind of think we're crazy too) when I lost 30 more pounds or turned 33, whichever came first.  Obviously the 33 is coming first because I just don't think I'll be losing 30 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks.....Actually, if I would have been posting this 2 years ago I'm positive that I would have thought I could lose 30 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks, then been so disappointed in myself for not losing the weight that I probably would have gained an extra 10 before I got pregnant.  Not that I'm expecting to get pregnant right away, but by the end of the year would be fabulous. 

this is me now.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm maybe this means you're supposed to become a personal trainer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I'm so glad you love your combat class. I went to kickboxing today and pretty much died. But it was good. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I am so proud of all you have accomplished!

    ReplyDelete