Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!!!

Hello dear friends - is it okay if I call you that?  It's been more than a while....closer to five months.  I've actually had a few people tell me that I really need to update this thing and believe me, I've been thinking about it for quite some time (almost 5 months, ha! ha!) and first there was the holidays - my weight went back up to around 239 and I literally struggled, like I have the past YEAR to get on the losing track again and it just wasn't working...so I gave up.  Just kidding. I actually just kept trying to get back in that special weight loss zone - where I am not only physically in it, but mentally in it - and I found my zone at the beginning of March.  I am eating A LOT better - conscious of my decisions, weighing (ha) my options when it comes to eating out and closely following a plan that at this point shall remain nameless.....but do not fear - the plan is realistic and something I could do for a very long time.  As of this past Saturday I weighed in at 225.1 - I now weigh 2 pounds less than when I got pregnant with the twins 8 years ago.  I still weigh in every morning, but my official, put-it-in-the-books weigh in is every Saturday morning.  I have lost 14 pounds in about 4 weeks and it is almost laughable to see my body respond to me eating well again - it's been waiting for this moment for over a year while I pushed it at the gym and then crapped around with my eating and now it is very responsive and I can't wait to see what the next 45 pounds brings.  More later - and by later I mean Saturday or Sunday - not August = )  I will get some pictures up here too!

this is me now

No comments:

Post a Comment